Here are some helpful tips
Due to COVID, we are not accepting walk-ins to limit the number of people in the space at a time. Click Here to Book an Appointment
There is free outdoor parking surrounding the building. Street parking is also available!
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled service time to enjoy the full Fika experience and get settled in with a refreshment. Note - A late arrival may result in customizing your service to fit the remaining time allotted for your service.
We can accommodate various group sizes and private events such as wedding parties, bachelorettes, birthdays, etc. Email us at email@example.com to book your next event at Fika Beauty!
Fika Beauty strives to provide our guests with the best experience in serving all customers, including people with disabilities.
We encourage clients to make your bookings online here. A payment card is required to secure appointments when booking online. You can also make an appointment by calling (613)-595-1010 or by firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a stylist or aesthetician you particularly enjoy seeing, we encourage you to book recurring appointments at the time of your visit to avoid any disappointment.
We understand that things can come up. We value your time, and we hope you appreciate ours too. In the event you need to cancel your appointment, please be sure to notify us online, by phone, or by email no later than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Our No Show Protection requires clients to enter a card when booking online and accept our fair policy which states there will be a 10% fee to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, and a 30% no show fee. Please note that no charges will be placed on your card until the completion of your services or an applied late or no show fee.
We are happy to accept payment for service and products in the form of Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Apple pay and Fika Gift Cards.
Gratuities are graciously accepted by all of our staff through all of our methods of payment. Our staff members are given the full gratuity amount for their hard-earned services. Gift cards are not accepted as gratuity.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled service time so that you can enjoy the full Fika experience and get settled in with a refreshment.
We understand that things can come up. We value your time, and we hope you appreciate ours, too. If you need to cancel your appointment, please be sure to notify us online, phone or email no later than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Please note that appointments cancelled last minute will be charged a 10% fee, and no shows will incur a 30% charge.
Kindly give us a heads up if you are running behind. Late arrival may result in customizing your service to fit the remaining time allotted. This is necessary for our team to stay on schedule and accommodate our next guest in a timely fashion.
Please be advised that our salon has a no show policy whereby no shows will be charged a 30% fee of your service booked.
Our goal is to make sure all of our clients leave feeling #fikafresh. Please let us know as soon as you can if you have any concerns about the services you've had with us. Fika Beauty has a 10-day policy for touch-ups and fixes. We'll do everything we can to help make it right.
Fika Beauty offers a complimentary bang trim service between cuts for existing clients.
Sales are final on Gift cards and must be mentioned when booking for a service. Fika Beauty will not be responsible for any lost, stolen or misplaced gift cards.
You can return an unopened product for up to 14 days from the date of purchase. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging for a refund or in-store credit.
Clients will be asked to secure their appointment with a valid credit card on file. This credit card will be connected to the Fresha payment system. Learn More Here
Treatment and product pricing is subject to change at any time.
Specials, promotions, and sales can not be used or combined with any other offers.
· Before and after each service, we will be allocating more time to disinfect our surfaces and seating before your service starts
· Our team will be wearing the necessary PPE equipment where required.
· Plexiglass shields have been installed for additional protection at manicure stations and front desk
· We have hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and at every station for anyone who comes in
· We will wash and sanitize our hands before every service and between clients
· We use medical-grade disinfectant for sanitizing all of our tools and equipment before and after each service
· Pin pads will be wiped down between every transaction
· All team members will be asked to stay at home if feeling ill
· By appointment only. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
· Guests will be sent a COVID pre-screening questionnaire 24 hours before their appointment.
· If you feel symptomatic or have come in contact with someone who has been sick, please reschedule your appointment.
· Guests are required to wear a face mask before entering the space. If you don't have your mask upon arrival, we have some available for purchase.
· Everyone who enters Fika Beauty must sanitize or wash their hands upon entry.
· We ask clients to maintain physical distancing of 2 meters apart.